Continuing with Tuesday's post on the denim vest, here are some outfit ideas to consider if you plan to add this classic and timeless piece to your wardrobe. Why do I like the denim vest?
1. It's a great alternative to the denim jacket (yet you get the same effect) when it's warm outside.
2. Adds a bit of an edge.
3. It's easy to throw over Summer dresses and tank tops.
4. The extra layer adds interest, and it definitely spices up a simple tee + jeans combo.
5. You can wear it now over summer pieces, and when the temperatures drop you can layer it over a sweatshirt or your favorite flannel.
6. Breaks up a monochrome look with the right amount of chicness.
7. If you're going for a boho vibe, then this piece it's a must-have.
ONE: 1. J.Crew Lace-up Gladiator Sandals || 2. Joie Monte Suede Booties || 3. Tibi Striped Ruffle Cami Dress || 4. Tibi Pintucked cotton mini dress || 5. J.Crew Panama Hat || 6. Ray-Ban 'Large Original Aviator' 62mm Sunglasses || 7. Zac Zac Posen Eartha Top Handle Bag || 8. Gold Philosophy Star Ear Jackets
TWO: 1. Karen Walker Super Duper Strength Sunglasses || 2. J.Crew Collection Lace Pencil Skirt || 3. Meli Melo Dinosaur Printed Clutch || 4. Alexander Wang Antonia Ankle Strap Sandals || 5. J.Crew Linen Tank Top || 6. Spitfire Chelsea Mod' 51mm Sunglasses || 7. Dolce & Gabbana Striped Midi Skirt (similar for much less here) || 8. Rebecca Minkoff Perforated Love Cross Body Bag || 9.Ulla Johnson Kiki Suede D'Orsay Heels
THREE: 1. Gorjana Wishbone Stud Earrings || 2. Wilfred Beaudry Blouse || 3. Talula Atami Vest || 4. Gap Always Skinny Jeans || 5. Loeffler Randall Junior Work Tote Natural leather with studs || 6. Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses || 7. Vince Freida Sandals