With Canada Day and 4th of July this week I thought I'd share some white, blue and red finds that would be perfect to wear for the festivities ;) Any fun plans? I'll most likely make a picnic and hit a playground, but if you're planning on hosting a little get together here are some great recipes to try:
Double Chocolate Shortcake - Kale Citrus Salad - Watermelon Strawberry Citrus Sangria / Stars Fruit Salad (simple but on point!!) / Blackberry Lemon Cake / Raspberry Coconut Ice Cream / Strawberry Cream Scones
1. Tibi Pintucked cotton mini dress: The perfect white summer dress!
2. Madewell Woven Tassel Tote: A great tote to carry your essentials, would be perfect if you're going out for a picnic ;)
3. Clare V. Jaguar Print Fold Over Clutch: Anything CV does is amazing, and this number would blend in with the festivities quite nicely!
4. Loeffler Randall Saffron Tassel Sandals: Sandals that go with anything!
5. Love and Lemons Fancy S'mores: A great recipe to try!
6. Madewell Denim Shorts: Ripped and Oversized, definitely a must-have!
7. Madewell Silk Dreamdrift Overlay Dress: Comfortable and easy-going!
8. Whit® chime skirt in navy and white: How gorgeous is this skirt?! Wear it alone or with the matching top and you're good to go!
9. Soludos Crisscross Platform Espadrille Sandals: Great sandals for all Summer long!
10. Madewell Garden Top in Indigo Stripe: Stripes and soft chambray in one, what else could you ask for?
11. Furbish Studio Ibiza Stripe Lumbar Pillow: A great addition to your patio setting or living room.
12. Topshop Pointy Toe Flats: Wear a pop of red with these Aquazzura look-a-likes!
13. Gold and Gray knotted Dumorite tassel necklace: On point with the one of the season's trend.
14. J.Crew Denim Romper: I'm a bit obsessed with this!
15. Soludos Perforated Leather Smoking Slipper Espadrilles: I love Soludos, especially this perforated leather version, it just takes it up a notch!
16. Waiting on Martha Hedgehouse Blue Stripe Throw Pillow: Another great pillow option!
17. Aurelie Bidermann Tassel Necklace: Great contrast of styles with this design!
18. Essie in Jelly Apple: A super easy way to wear some red :)
19. Eddie Borgo Small Silk Tassel Earrings: Finish up your look with these fun earrings.
20. Madewell Off-the-Shoulder Top: Get on board with the latest "it" silhouette! Love this dress too!
21. Birkenstock® & Madewell arizona sandals in barn red: Stay comfortable and on trend!