Among these neutral pieces that I'm sharing today, is this vest that I just found yesterday while on Nordstrom's site (the sale is still on!). It was one of those things that gets you immediately so I may or may not have gotten it ;) The Sale ends on August the 3rd and it's a great way to add pieces to your Fall wardrobe (though there are a lot that you could definitely wear right now) at a discounted price (prices go up at the end of the period) so I highly recommend taking a peek ;)
2. Topshop Belted Biker Vest: The reviews are great and apparently it looks even better in person, so like I said, it might or not be coming in the mail soon ;)
3. Rebecca Minkoff Sandra Sneaker: The perforated and quilted details of these sneakers are such a great twist!
4. Sonix Clear Beach Please iPhone 6 Case: Because it's Summer and there's nothing like a good beach day.
5. Bing Bang Stud Trio: Now that my ear party has gotten bigger, I'm constantly looking up for studs.
6. Kate Spade Mini Vivenna Crossbody: Quilted denim never looked so good!
7. West Elm Mid-Century Leather Sofa: Leather, tufted, mid-century...all in one...yes please!
8. Bing Bang Ear Cuff Trio: The best part of ear cuffs is getting the look without the piercing. People are always surprised to hear that the ones I wear are cuffs and not the pierced kind.
9. J.Crew Short-sleeve Cropped Denim Popover: Because you can never have too many chambray shirts, well at least I can't, and that is a fact ;)
10. Clare Vivier Sandrine Bag in Natural: A bag that you'll have forever in a classic shape and color is worth the investment.
11. J.Crew Sloan Studded d'Orsay Flats: Sometimes a little extra detail can take a classic item up a notch, and these are just an example of that!
12. Anine Bing Ivory Layered Top: Nothing like a white summer tank that you can always count on ;)
13. Flight 001 On the Go Bags: If you are the kind of gal who likes to have everything organized when traveling, these look great, and how can you resist the cute pattern?
14. Gap Leather Chelsea Booties: Don't these Gap booties look great?
15. One Teaspoon Pinkie Dress: A great summer dress with adjustable straps.
16. Rebecca Minkoff Love Crossbody: I get a ton of compliments every time I wear my black one, and this color looks incredible! Would look amazing with an all black outfit don't you think? I love the black hardware, makes such a great contrast!
17. Yosi Samra Rory Leopard Flip Flop: Nothing like a great pair of Summer flats that can easily take you from one plan to another with just the right amount of flair!