This week I came across some great pieces in this very sweet lavender color and thought they were the prettiest! Sometimes a touch of femininity can add a great contrast to an otherwise head to toe edgy look don't you think? I also checked out the whole collection from Cupcakes and Cashmere for Shopbop and there are so many great pieces! I think it's a pretty solid collection with lots of basics and essentials for every closet, and it's well priced so check it out when you get a chance. I especially love this and this, but I could easily take it all ;)
1. MiH Jeans Arconaut Poncho Dress in Desert Denim: Great little dress for Summer! (on sale!)
2. Waiting on Martha Indigo Cactus Watercolor Print: Love this fresh take on cactuses!
3. Shashi Lilu Seed Bracelet: Loving these bracelets for Summer!
4. La Vie Boheme Yoga Marseille Hot Yoga Mat: Now wouldn't you want to start yoga if you had this mat?
5. Zara Fringed Leather Flat Sandals: If you can't afford Isabel Marant, then run to Zara and get these! I bought these (down to $39 from $99) and they are awesome!
6. Meli Melo Mini Thela Halo Bag: The sweetest of all colors, so so pretty!
7. Topshop COPENHAGEN Lace-Up Shoes: Aren't these great?? Perfect Summer shoes to walk around!
8. Waiting on Martha Desert Oasis Cactus Organizer Acrylic Tray: I'm having a thing with cactuses so of course I loved this one when I saw it on Waiting on Martha!
9. Tory Burch Brody Satchel: Love the size of this satchel, perfect for those occasions when you have to carry a lot of stuff, plus it comes in great colors!
10. Ikea Stockholm Coffee Table: Can you believe this is from Ikea? Love love love!
11. Waiting on Martha Blue and White Dot Terra Cotta Bowl: For your jewelry, keys, as a decor item, or just to use in the kitchen!
12. Vince Nicole Sandals: Oh how I love these! Vince always has some amazing shoes!
13. Pottery Barn Burke Metal Coffee Table: Dreaming whit this coffee table, that's all!
14. West Elm Mid-Century Upholstered Stool: I looooove mid-century furniture, and this little stool is a great piece to have because it's easy to move from one room to another.
15. Lulu and Georgia Prisca Ombre Vase: Gorgeous!
16. Dogeared Random Crap Pouch and The Essentials Pouch: As clear as that!
17. Madewell quilted cotton baseball hat: A baseball hat is just as essential as a panama hat or a fedora. It's a great option to add a sporty vibe to your outfit, ball game anyone?
18. Sunday Somewhere® soelae sunglasses: How sweet are these? They are on sale too ;)
19. Loeffler Randall Mini Backpack: As usual, the whole Loeffler Randall collection is on point, and I especially love the backpacks!
20. Furbish Studio pom pom napkin hand block printed indian violet purple: Love these!!
21. Lulu and Georgia Watermint Demi Enameled Tumbler Candle: Isn't this pretty? Love the colors!