This week's finds are black white and blush themed! I've found some really cute dresses, perfect for Summer occasions that call for something cute, on point, and fresh. Some of them are on sale, so it's worth checking out the options at Need Supply (get extra 20% sale with code GRAB20) and Asos (three current faves are this, this and this one). Also worth mentioning is the final days of the Nordstrom sale, so if you haven't taken advantage of it, the prices will go up on Monday. I keep checking and finding more great deals, and the latest are this classic tote (I have it in lavender and highly recommend it) and these jeans (calling my name).
1. Club Monaco Leele Jumper: On point and a great option for a special occasion.
2. Farrow Portrait Dress: Simple dress with a great back detail!
3. Madewell Embroidered Foretell Top: There's no such thing as having too many white lace tops for Summer ;)
4. Asos Textured Shift Dress: How cute is this dress? Dress it down with strappy flats or dress it up with heels. Either way, this dress is fabulous!
5. Biscuit Watermelon Tray: Perfect for Summer!
6. Rag & Bone Genoa Suede Sandals: Love the buckles!
7. Chloé Marcie Leather Totes: While being an investment, the savings on these are big. I particularly LOVE the blush one ;)
8. Need Supply Pool Slides: The champagne strap takes this basic up a notch and it's a great option for any after-pool/after-beach plans ;)
9. Danielle Kroll Cheetah Leisure: Super cute print.
10. BaubleBar Badol Drops: Up your simple outfit with a little bit of boho.
11. Ugg Australia Emma Quilted Sneakers: These would be perfect for Fall! They are one sale and come in 3 more colors, just so you know ;)
12. Waiting on Martha Roll-Up Backgammon: One of my favorite things to do at the beach is play backgammon and I love how practical this roll-up version is, isn't it genius?
13. Just female Lee Shorts: Don't these look super comfy?