Happy Monday, hope you all had a great weekend! With only one more week left until August is over, it's time to start thinking about your 2015 fall wardrobe essentials (eek!), and like I mentioned last week, this year I've teamed up with Scarborough Town Centre to bring you 9 Fall Essentials for your Fall and back-to-work looks :)
While I love to contemplate how nature awakes and how flowers start to bloom during Spring, Fall is the season I enjoy dressing for the most (yes for layers!), so let's take a look at my findings at STC and how you can incorporate each of these into your wardrobe:
1. A felt/wool Hat: I love hats, so it's not a surprise I consider this accessory a must-have. Not only it does spruce up your outfit, but it's the easiest way to transition your Summer look into Fall.
2. A Vest: When you go with denim, leather, or sherpa, a vest is a great layering piece to add interest (and warmth) to your look! I particularly love the texture of this one and how the collar stands up.
3. A White Shirt: Nothing is more classic than a simple white button-down. From skinny jeans to pencil skirts, this wardrobe essential provides instant polish and sophistication.
4. Statement Sunglasses: There's something about throwing on a good pair of statement sunglasses to make you feel well put together, don't you agree? These from Forever 21 look amazing on and they are just 10 bucks!
5. A Striped Long Sleeve Top: The classic bateau stripe has the ability to add instant sophistication to your look and it goes well with denim, camel and leather. Just like chambray, I can never have too many striped tees, and because it's considered a classic, it pairs well with other prints like leopard and plaid. Layer it under vests, jackets, and flannels for a polished look.
6. The Classic Trench: I love this season's less structured take on this wardrobe staple. Whether you go with basic tan, navy or black, this piece is great for layering during crisp mornings.
7. Pointy Toe Flats: Because neutrals are pretty much my "uniform" I always look for printed flats to add some texture and interest to my looks. These will not only elevate a simple outfit but they are as comfy as they are cool ;)
8. A Scarf: The perfect final touch to any Fall look!
9. A Cozy Cardigan: Warm and easy to throw on, a cozy cardigan is a functional piece that pairs well with just about anything! Think about it, is there any outfit this piece would not look good with?
Products: Hat: Aldo Fedora || Vest: Wilfred Courcelle Vest || Trench: Babaton Lawson Trench Coat || White Shirt: Wilfred Free Saker Blouse || Striped Tee: Club Monaco Lutecia Top || Flats: Steve Madden Erosion Flats (don't they look better in person?) || Cardigan: Wilfred Free Aronson Sweater || Sunglasses: Forever 21 Metallic Cat-Eye Sunglasses || Scarf: Forever 21 Scarf
* This post was sponsored by STC, but all opinions are my own! If you're interested in learning about more Back-to-Work and Back-to-School picks follow STC on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter (@ShopSTC)