A round-up of earth tones for the first day of September, my favorite month ;)
1. Loeffler Randall Long Coat in Cheetah Print: When LR makes you completely reconsider the whole cheetah coat thing...
2. Anthropologie All Black Monkstrap Oxfords: Black oxfords, perfect for Fall Outfits.
3. Wilfred Free Issa Sweater: A soft sweatshirt for laid-back occasions, weekend coffee/tea runs or for just lounging in at home.
4. Kate Spade Weston Avenue Brice Handbag: Love these two colors together.
5. Wilfred Charcot Pant: Aren't these pants gorgeous?
6. SeaVees® for J.Crew 06/67 Monterey Sneakers: Love it when brands come out with wool versions of their shoes.
7. Aritzia Cécile hat: Loving this tobacco color!
8. Amelie Mancini Cactus Print Napkin Set: Cute napkins! (And no, I haven't got over the whole cactus trend!)
9. Leif Shop Turkish Hand Towel: Great hand towels! Comes in 3 more colors ;)
10. Lionette Harlow Necklace: This necklace would for sure add some edge to a classic white button-down.
11. J.Crew Collection Mixed-media Crossover Jacket: Love the unusual shape of this jacket and how the two fabrics look together.
12. J.Crew V-neck Cardigan Sweater in Fringe Trim: Not only do I love the color, but I think that the fringe trim is a great little detail that would really pop out when wearing a simple tee, a plaid top or a chambray shirt underneath!
13. Vince Erving Suede Booties in grey & Chestnut: Stunning booties! Love love love both colors!
14. KREWE St. Louis Sunglasses: How cool?
15. Club Monaco Lena Cashmere Patch Glove: Great leather detail.
16. Madewell Tourguide Sweatshirt: I love the comfort of sweatshirts, so I'm not surprised I'm adding this one to my wish list ;)
17. Kaanas Johannesburg Loafers: I'm a huge fan of Kaanas (they are incredibly comfy and well made) and I love this new style!