If you missed the link last Friday, you need to know about these amazing booties by Old Navy, yes, these booties come in two colors, they are less than $50 and so on point! Also, these pointy flats are a must! They come in many different colors (including silver) and I'm sure they are comfy (I don't own a pair of JC that is not)
1. Leif Rebari Striped Tassel Runner: Neutral and tasseled!
2. Rebecca Minkoff Unlined Saddle Bag: This bag in this color!
3. Lisbeth Jewelry Rings: The perfect collection of dainty rings.
4. West Elm Allover Shag Lattice Pillow Cover: What a gorgeous color, and let's talk about texture!
5. Jeffrey Campbell Vionnet Flats: Perfect for running around the city, weekend strolls, you name it.
6 and 15. Hot Stuff and Mine Stackable Mugs: Aren't these cool?
7. West Elm The Golden Gate Bridge Framed Print: What a gorgeous shot!
8. Topshop Striped Wrap Front Midi Skirt: Beautiful skirt that could easily make it into your Holiday outfits ;)
9. Old Navy Sueded Pointed Toe Ankle Boots: Enough said! ;)
10. BaubleBar Striped Jewelry Box: Cute box for your jewelry, keys or notes, or random things.
11. Madewell Stagedoor Faux-Fur Coat: Talk about fluffy coziness!
12. West Elm Decked Out Pink Stone Coasters: Beautiful!
13. Oliveve Springbok Queenie Clutch: Great way to add some texture to your looks.
14. Zero Gravity Blink iPhone 6 / 6s Case: Love evil eye cases!
16. Yeti Yoga The Jagger Yoga Mat: Doesn't get more stylish than this yoga mat!
17. Cynthia Rowley Lace Romper with Pleated Shorts: Gorgeous! Wear it with bare legs or add tights when it gets colder, you can't go wrong.
18. Old Navy Oversized Flannel Scarf: Old Navy has some really great scarves this season, particularly loving this one!
19. BaubleBar Temptation Drops: Make a beautiful statement!
20. J.Crew Striped Sweater: There's no such thing as enough stripes!