Well I'm definitely into Spring mode, even though the weather is not cooperating at all this week, at least it has been sunny! Here are a few things that I'm loving this week, lots of pieces from H&M (such amazing finds!), Zara (obsessed with so many pieces!) and BB Dakota (isn't this brand the best?)
1. BB Dakota Fringe Skirt: Don't you guys love BB Dakota? Their pieces are always amazing and their prices not bad at all. I'm reeeaally digging this too!
2. Zara High Heel Leather Lace-up Sandals: Zara does so well in the shoe department, don't you think? So many shoes I have my eye on! pssst: just ordered these for $35!
3. Gentle Monster Tell Me Sunglasses: Great subtle cat-eye sunglasses.
4. H&M Lace Off-the-shoulder Top: If you feel like getting on board with the off-the-shoulder trend, this top won't break the bank and how beautiful is it?
5. All Saints Mini Pearl Crossbody Bag: Beautiful color!
6. Schutz Kija Suede Fringe Sandals: The coolest!
7. Alegria Cocktail Napkins: My friend Albertina from Mimosa Lane introduced me to this brand and I'm smitten!
8. H&M Imitation Suede Shorts: How great are the details?
9. Alegria Scottie Charcoal Cross Pillow: See what I'm saying, definitely worth checking out!
10. Madewell The Belinda Perforated Oxford: I'm a sucker for oxfords and I love love love these!
11. ban.do Beach, Please! Giant Beach Towel: Fun!
12. All Saints Fleur de Lis Suede Foldover Clutches: Can't decide which color I like best! Aren't they great?
13. Saint Laurent Monogram Wallet: A classic wallet to have forever.
14. West Elm Leather Zipper Case: A girl can never have too many pouches right?
15. H&M Lace Dress: This dress is absolutely stunning and you'll love the price!
16. Babaton Concentric Square: Definitely speaking my language!
17. Topshop Smart Saddle Bag: If you're looking for a saddle bag but don't want to spend a fortune on it, this one by Topshop looks great and won't cost you more than $55!
18. Zara Leather Lace-up Sandals: Prep your wardrobe for Summer!
19. Rachel Zoe Sara Tassel Loafers: I've been reading everywhere that mules are trending.
20. Leitmotiv Eau de Parfum: Can we talk about the packaging?