Light blue, white and sand are definitely the widely accepted go-to colors for Spring and Summer, and five white pieces I think you should add to your warm weather wardrobe are: a white or ivory handbag like that Rebecca Minkoff one (I've been toting my Saddle everywhere lately and love it!), a pair of denim (seriously LOVING those Citizens!), an eyelet top (I recently got this one and highly recommend it!) to wear with layers during Spring, a pair of sneakers, and once the weather warms up, a little white eyelet/lace dress (like this one!)
1. Gray Malin Valet Photo: Love everything about this photo! If you haven't checked his behind-the-scenes videos I recommend you do, they are very inspiring!
2. Farrow Shore Top: Get on the off-shoulder trend with this great top!
3. Old Navy Sueded Fringe T Strap Sandals: Aren't these great? They come in black too.
4. Citizens of Humanity Melanie Cropped Wide Leg Jeans: I'm loving the easiness of this silhouette!
5. Zara High Heel Leather Booties with Openings: Could talk about Zara's entire shoe collection but these are one of my faves!
6. Rebecca Minkoff Love Crossbody bag: Nothing like a great white bag to go with your light outfits during the warmer months. I always get tons of compliments on my black one ;)
7. Need Supply Bay Hat: A Summer must-have!
8. Matin Marais Dress: Beautiful dress!
9. Loeffler Randall Lina scallop d'orsay flat: A flat that can easily be dressed up.
10. West Elm Leather Sling Side Table: Great deisgn!
11. Zara Pleated Collar Shirt: Love the ruffle detail at the cuff and collar, it really softness up the shirt.
12. Lead Blue Beaded Tassel Necklace and White Beaded Tassel Necklace: How cool are these?
13. THE MARGOT CB Solid & Striped Bodysuit: Bodysuit or rash-guard, you choose!
14. J.Crew Denim Knotted Fabric Slides: Cutest!
15. Babaton Everly Camisole: Wear it under layers, over a bikini, or just by itself.
16. Kate Spade zadie drive alligator letter opener: I don't know about you but this is the kind of thing I don't think it's completely necessary but always useful to have.
17. Kate Spade New York To Wash & To Wear Travel Bags: Great for travelling, for your undies or swimwear ;)
18. C/MEO Collective Star Eyes Top: Easy-breezy top.
19. Mackage Aggie Shopper: A classic handbag with the right amount of hardware to add a bit of edginess.
20. Amber Interiors Shoppe Milo Pillow: Amber always has amazing pillows!
21. Straw Basket: One of the most versatile home accessories, am I right?
22. Aark Classic Tortoise Watch: How cool is this watch?
23. Loeffler Randall Harper Wrap Espadrille Wedge: Love the leather and jute combo! Comes in the most beautiful blush suede too!
24. H&M Embroidered Cotton Dress: Great details, love love love this dress!