Lightweight chambray, flat espadrilles, off-the-shoulder tops and lace-up details are definitely on my radar and dominating this round-up. Can you blame me? Summer will be here before we know it so you better stock up on the essentials! Here are some recent finds I'm serisouly digging:
1. Madewell Rio Cover-up Dress: Great dress to add to your wardrobe this Summer! Wear it with flats during the day, dress it up with espadrilles (like these) or heels (like these) for a night out!
2. Madalyn Print: How gorgeous?
3. Karen Walker Lana Cross Body Bag: The prettiest color and details!
4. Zara Top with Bows: Super cute top! Comes in white and a striped version too.
5. Zara Bikini Top and Bottom: Get Summer ready with this beautiful bikini that won't break the bank!
6. Zara Studio Poplin Dress with Knot: Beautiful dress perfect for weekends, picnics, and Summer get-togethers.
7. J.Crew Cotton Off-the-shoulder top: A great piece to get if you want to get on the off-the-shoulder trend as it will go with just about anything! Can't go wrong with a plain white option!
8. Tory Burch Mignon Braided Sandals: Cool flats!
9. Zara Floral Bandana: If you're jumping on the bandana trend Zara has some great ones!
10. Coach Soft Swagger Leather Satchel: Coach has been coming out with some great bags lately, love this one!
11. Cuyana Overnight Bag: The most perfect weekender, period.
12. Madewell Backyard Blanket: Picnic essential! Love that you can use it for the beach as well!
13. Chanel Powder Blush: Merritt says that this blush is amazing, and since she always looks flawless, I say it's worth checking out ;)
14. Super Santa Gel Sunglasses: Cool shades.
15. H&M Leather Espadrilles: If you're looking for leather espadrilles, H&M has some great options for less than $50, not bad!
16. H&M Crop Top: Wear it with high waisted skirts and culottes!
17. BaubleBar Whitely Choker: When you need to add just the right amount of oomph to your looks!
18. Banana Republic Off-the-Shoulder Top: This top is amazing, I just got it and I can't wait to wear it :)
19. Pinch Provisions Fitness Kit: Pinch Provisions makes the most amazing emergency pouches (I love to gift them) and this fitness kit is genius!! PS: they would make a great Mother's Day gift for your friends, so check out their whole collection, they have various themes including one for moms ;)
20. Herschel Supply Co. Dawson Backpack: For weekends?
21. Madewell Terrace Lace-up Shirt: Definitely falling for lace-up shirts, and of course Madewell has some great ones (love this one too!)
22. Soludos Suede Fringe Platform Smoking Slipper: Great fringe detail right? Nice twist.
23. Matt Bernson Heron Sandals: Classic sandals to wear every.single.day.
24. Vince Medium Shopping Bag: Beautiful color, especially if you are wearing head-to-toe denim and don't want to break it up ;)
25. Soludos Leather Plarform Smoking Slippers: Another pair of leather espadrilles that I love.
26. Maslin Beach Towel: Never seen such a fancy towel!
27. Madewell x Peanuts® Joe Cool Tee: Because who doesn't love Snoopy?? :)