I was just checking the latest arrivals over at H&M and wow, so many good finds people! Lots of great Summer staples to make dressing a whole lot easier, and some really cute sleepwear (how fun is this? and this is something you coffee lovers would love). If you're looking for an off-the-shoulder top this is a great option for just $18, and this is a cute eyelet tank. Now, since Father's day is approaching and I completely forgot to share my gift guide, I included a couple of picks here for those last minute purchases ;)
1. Carley's Camera Cactus on Pink Wall Photography Print: If you love cactis...
2. Madewell Striped Ruffle Romper: So so cute!
3. Yorkville by Kate Spade New York Black and Cream Tassel Pillow: Great pillow right?!
4. Tom Dixon Cube Tape Dispenser: Isn't this the coolest tape dispenser you've seen?
5. H&M V-neck romper: Suuuuper cute! Wear it with gladiators, booties or t-strap heels and a blazer for a night out ;)
6. H&M Wide Cut Shorts: Definitely picking these up!
7. Dolce Vita Julius Flat Sandals: They come in ivory too!
8. Tanner Goods Key Ring Lanyard: Sleek and elegant, comes in brown leather too.
9. Loeffler Randall Lois Moccasins: I remember wearing this style back in the days when I was just a kid and wouldn't take them off.
10. Club Monaco Slim-Fit BD Small Plaid Shirt: A guy can never have too many, am I right?
11. H&M Drawstring Skirt: Flowy, comfy, and lightweight, perfect for warm days!
12. Owen and Fred Work Hard Play Hard Duffel: A great weekender for the guys.
13. H&M Patterned Tank Top: Love the pattern!
14. Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield and Classic Bristol Watches: Timeless, classic, perfect gift for dad!
15. Elizabeth & James Zoe Saddle Bag: Loving both the style and color.
16. Serena & Lilly Gracious Cleone by Gaetan Caron: So peaceful!
17. H&M Wide Cut pants: Comfy dressing for Summer made easy thanks to these! Would be great as a cover-up too.
18. MLM LABEL Maison Off Shoulder Gingham Dress: I know I've blogged about this dress before but it's just that good and it won't break the bank!
19. Nora Kogan Mama Ring with Diamond: The sweetest piece of jewelry I've seen in a while.
20. H&M Sleeveless Trench Coat: Great layering piece for warm days!
21. Elizabeth and James Bassa Ring: Love the star detail!
22. Vince Farrah Sandals: Aren't these great?
23. Wonderline Stateline Sunglasses: If you like black and white then I'm sure you'll love these ;)
24. Loeffler Randall Cross Body Pouch: Great color and tassel detail.
25. The Tie Bar Solid Tie Bar in black and brushed: A classic piece in a men's wardrobe.
26. Vanessa Mooney Suede Wrap Necklace with Spikes: Been drawn to this style of necklace lately.
27. Madewell Embroidered Wildfield Top: When you need a bit of boho.
28. Jeffrey Campbell Apfel Tassel Mules: I'm definitely falling for this trend!
29. Splendid Monterey Weekender: For Summer weekend plans ;)