Even though I'm still in Summer mode (and I hope it lasts a lot so weather please cooperate with us this year!) I'm already spotting some great pieces for Fall. Can we talk about this coat? Isn't it great? Also loving deep blue tones, anyone else? I guess that's how you carry the love of white and light blue in Summer to Fall ;)
1. Zara Lace Dress: What a beautiful dress!
2. Lulu & Georgia Modern Circles Print: Love the color!
3. West Elm Fontanne Upholstered Bench: What a bench!
4. J.Crew Signet Bag: Obsessed with this bag! It's compact but roomy, I highly recommend it.
5. Zara Lace-Up Leather Ballet Flats: Love the modern twist on these classic ballerinas.
6. H&M Skirt with Slip: Loving this deep blue shade. This would look great with an ivory sweater and booties ;)
7. Adidas Samba Sneakers: Obsessed with these!
8. H&M Imitation Suede Coat: Great for Fall!
9. Waiting on Martha Tallulah Tassel Earrings: When you need to add a bit of a flair, these would even look great with a black bikini.
10. H&M Dress with Trumpet Sleeves: Comes in white too ;)
11. CB2 Teardrops cadiz Chandelier: Love the boho vibes.
12. Steve Madden Dorinda Sandal: Summer staple am I right?
13. Ganni Reiko Linen Dress: How gorgeous is this dress?!
14. Loeffler Randall Jasper Tassel Oxfords: Aren't these the coolest? Loooove.
15. Kitsch Pony Clip Holder: Sleek and sophisticated.
16. H&M Off-the-Shoulder Dress: Boho off-the-shoulder dress, would pair it with some gladiator or lace-up sandals.
17. Kate Spade New York Leather iPhone Case: I'm on the hunt for a case for my phone, like this one!
18. Deux Lux Lina Weekender: Great colors!
19. CB2 Tandom Microgrid Grey Sofa: Love the clean lines.
20. J.Crew New York Destination Art Tee: Coolest Tee. Would wear it with skinny jeans, heels and a blazer :)
21. Cambridge Satchel Mini Poppy Cross Body Bag: Love how these guys are reinventing their satchel.
22. Zara Leather Lace-up Tasseled Medium Heels: Aren't these fun?
23. Macon & Lesquoy Hand-Embroidered Pin: Love this!!
24. Shashi Mini Pave Hoop Earrings: These are the cutest, would make a great addition to an ear party ;)