I have to be honest, I'm still not 100% ready for booties (even though I love them). I tried to wear them the other day and I seriously couldn't. We have such a short Summer here in Toronto that I feel that we have to wear our Summer clothes, shoes and accessories as much as we can before we go into cold temperatures and have no choice but to wear booties. Having said that, there's nothing like a great pair of booties you can always rely on no matter what you are wearing and where you're headed. These and these recently caught my eye, so when the time comes, I'll probably invest in a good pair to wear every.single.day. By the way, these are my all time favorites (highly recommend them!) ;)
1. Madewell Caldwell Cropped Trousers: Don't these look effortlessly cool, relaxed and comfy?
2. West Elm Highland Console: Great combo of materials!
3. Zhuu Bill Cunningham Tote: Do I really need to say anything? ;)
4. Adidas Gazelle Sneaker: How cool are these in blush?
5. Shashi Mini Pave Hoop Earrings: Love these cute little hoops.
6. West Elm Suede Tassel Pillows: How great are these? Love!
7. Herbivore Coconut Rose Lip Conditioner: I've heard great things about this brand, and how not to love the packaging?
8. Dolce Vita Seth Booties: Loving the color and style of these! Great for Fall.
9. Marc Fisher LTD Tammy d'Orsay pumps: Aren't these gorgeous? They are on sale!
10. Madewell Lakeside Peplum Shirt in Stripe: Love this shirt!
11. Madewell Structured Sweater Tee: Love the back detail, so sweet! Comes in grey too.
12. Anthropologie Brass Makeup Brush Holder: Isn't this super cool? How can you not love brass + marble?
13. Lioness White Star Print Romper: Super cute little number! Wear it later with super skinny black jeans.
14. Loeffler Randall Carmen Booties: Nothing like that great pair of booties that you know will never fail you, you know, the ones you wear every single day.
15. Anthropologie Tasseled Jewelry Stand: Another great organizing piece from Anthro!
16. Furvish Cairo Tassel Earrings: Even though I rarely change up my earring party I find these super fun!
17. Herschel Supply Co. Trade Suitcase: Great suitcase!
18. Madewell Slim Ex-Boyfriend Shirt in Buffalo Plaid: A Fall must-have, no doubt about that!
19. Make a Wish candles: These would make a great gift for a hostess or house warming don't you think?
20. Madewell Denim Lace-Up Top: One classic and one trend I love in one: denim and lace-up :)
21. Waiting on Martha The Long and The Short of It Comb: How cool?
22. Sam Edelman Francis Flats: Super cute! They come in 4 colors.
23. H&M Leather Sandals: Great pair of sandals for a steal.
24. Shashi Triangle Stud Earrings: Love the detail!
25. Rebecca Minkoff Mini Pave Safety Earrings: Love these!
26. Rebecca Minkoff Regan Satchel: A great satchel that would pair great with denim!
27. Madewell Ciao Graphic Tee: Love!