Happy Tuesday! Still in Florida and heading back to Toronto later this week so I'm trying to soak in as much sun as possible (even though it rained all day yesterday!). This week I've found some items I'm reeaaally loving, like this bag from Banana, isn't it great? And if you're looking for a Suede jacket for Fall but don't want to spend big bucks, this one from Zara looks amazing (they always nail it in the Outerwear category don't you think? same as shoes, looove their shoes). And can we talk about this side table? Man how I miss Target!
1. West Elm Commune Diamond Rug: What a great rug!
2. Rebecca Minkoff Darren Mesenger Satchel: Lately, I've been loving this silhouette, anyone else?
3. West Elm Benson 5-drawer dresser: Love the leather handles, such a great twist.
4. Madewell Oversized Ex-Boyfriend Shirt in Dot Scatter: Sometimes it just takes a simple print to make a classic a bit more interesting.
5. Adidas by Stella McCartney Pureboost X Sneakers: If you love blush....
6. H&M Fitted Jacket: An easy way to add a feminine touch ;)
7. Cupcakes & Cashmere Chambray Dot Fringe Applique Pillow: Great way to add some texture to either your sofa or bed ;)
8. Madewell The Bonham Boot: I was this close to ordering these last night!
9. Kate Spade New York Scallop Adhesive Phone Pocket: Cute and genius!
10. Nate Berkus Marble Canister: Can't beat what Mr. Berkus does for Target.
11. Gap Skinny Ankle Utility Chinos: These look great and come in 4 colors.
12. BaubleBar Initial Ring: Love a cute initial to make things personal.
13. adidas by Stella McCartney Media Arm Pouch: Ever since I upgraded my phone I've been struggling to fit it in my running tights' pockets, time to do something about it!
14. J.Crew Loafers: Yay for loafer season coming soon!
15. West Elm Commune leather Sling chair: I have this thing with chairs, have you noticed? ;)
16. Gap Eyelet Victorian Top: Would look great with skinny jeans and booties :)
17. Cupakes & Cashmere Indigo Stripe Sham: This collection is seriously worth checking out!
18. Ne Balance for J.Crew leather sneakers: On point!
19. Loeffler Randall Willa Cut-out Oxfords: Obsessed!
20. Gap Chelsea Booties: If you're in need of a good pair of black booties for Fall, these won't break the bank.
21. Gap Side-zip Boots: I bet you didn't think these were from Gap as well! LOVE.
22. Banana Republic Andrea Felt Hat: Hats always complete a look, trust me, this is a classic.
23. Nate Berkus Equestrian Side Table: If only we had Target in Canada!! Swooning!
24. Rebecca Minkoff Sophie Leather Snap Wallet: Such a great deal!
25. Banana Republic Soft Italian Leather Duffle: What a great bag!
26. Sam Edelman Francis Flats: The scalloped edge is such a cute detail, they come in 4 colors.