Top picks from this week's round-up have to be this beautiful coat, this skirt, and these booties (realy need a pair of these this Fall!). I'm also obsessed with these jeans and I'm really digging that hi-lo hem, you? Probably the easiest DIY if you have an old pair of jeans you don't mind cutting ;) (just saying!) Here's the rest of the finds:
1. Lulu & Georgia Aviva Velvet Chair: So so feminine! If you need to add a feminine touch (and make quite the statement) now you know how ;)
2. H&M Velvet Cushion Cover: Guys, this is just $10 and comes in more colors! Great way to add warmth and texture :)
3. Lulu & Georgia Kourt Table Lamp: Yes please! There's a white version and a brass version as well.
4. Banana Republic Melton Wrap Jacket: Isn't this a beautiful coat?!
5. H&M Leather Pencil Skirt: Probably the best find from H&M, don't you agree? Love love love.
6. Schutz Loony Pumps: Rounded-toe pumps keep growing on me.
7. Zara Frilled Shoulder Jumpsuit: Would look great with a leather jacket and black booties ;)
8. Ganni Donaldson Silk Mini Dress: Nothing like some moody florals for Fall.
9. Lulu & Georgia Halette Rug: Always finding great rugs on their site.
10. H&M A-line skirt: Finding great "trendy" pieces at low prices is the best way to step into a trend.
11. Kate Spade Desktop Calendar: There's nothing wrong with starting to do some planning ;)
12. The Horse Block Wallet: Lovely color! Has lots of compartments.
13. J.Crew Lucite Heels: When a simple design decision elevates a classic.
14. H&M Tee: Sometimes you just have to pick up a pretty cheap striped top ;)
15. Freda Salvador Chance Tassel Loafers: Because Fall means loafers, right?
16. Vans Court DX Sneakers: Great color!
17. Zara Home Plaited Stool: Love the texture this bench/stool can add to any space.
18. J.Crew Heeled Ankle Booties: There's one thing I always say every Fall and it's that I need a pair of python booties. These look amazing!
19. Which We Want Louise Pajama Top and Bottom: Classic set!
20. Karen Walker Lana Crossbody Bag: Perfect color for the season, you'll love this shape!
21. Lulu & Georgia Kourt Table Lamp: Just as cool as the black version.
22. Jane Pop Jewelry Baguette Studs: New-to-me jewelry line that I'm loving, especially these simple but pretty earrings.
23. J.Crew Double-Strap Flats in Calf Hair Leopard: Loving these!
24. Jane Pop Jewelry Five Point Diamond Ring and Diamond Baguette Ring: Loving these, especially the one one with five diamonds, so so pretty.
25. H&M Lace Pencil Skirt: Gorgeous color! Add some edge with booties, a sweater and a leather jacket; or wear it with pumps and a front-tie blouse for a more polished look.
26. Topshop Front Monk Shoes: I have always loved this style.
27. Citizens of Humanity Liya Hi-lo Hem Jeans: Looooving these jeans and that unique hem! (they come in black too)