I was browsing on H&M's site and found so many good looking sweaters, you know, the ones that look soft and cozy, and slightly oversized? Lots of them! If you like cable-knit sweaters there's this one, I love the look of this one (and it's just $19.99!), here's a great cardigan (long version here) and this one is perfect to pair with leggings. See? Not bad right? More recent finds below ;)
1. Coach Ruffle & Pleats Silk Dress: How freaking pretty is this dress? So so lovely!
2. H&M Mohair Blend Turtleneck: Slightly oversized, soft and comfy.
3. Marc Jacobs Riley Extensions Watch: When you stumble upon a great watch!
4. H&M Suede Shopper: Roomy bag that can be used as a weekender.
5. The Orchid Wall Art by Daniela Orlev: Frame and art paired just right!
6. Coach Melrose Sandal: Loving those star studs!
7. Williams Sonoma Marble and Copper Monogram Board: How genius? Who could resist this?!
8. Zara Leather Loafers: Obsessed with these! And these ;)
9. Leif Words of Wisdon Key Chain: Always love some good inspirational and motivational words to keep you going in the right direction.
10. Leif Shop Wiggles Basket: How gorgeous is this basket? Love that simple and playful detail!
11. Wilfred Free Fonseca Skirt: Super cute skirt, easy to dress down and up, wear it with or without black tights.
12. Native Union Key Cable: Take your charger wherever you go!
13. H&M Pointed Flats: Good looking flats if you ask me!
14. Josie Maran Surreal Skin Argan Finishing Balm: This brand has such a great reputation...I'm intrigued by this!
15. Little Fashion Icons Coloring Book: Coloring can be so relaxing! I definitely suggest giving it a try if you find a chance to do it, it's quite de-stressing :)
16. Bing Bang Winking Eyes Studs: How cute are these?!
17. Paige Denim Jacqueline Straight Jeans: I'm all about embellishments right now and I'm loving all the different options for denim, especially these, so so cool.
18. Adidas by Stella McCartney Tights: No one does super cool and stylish workout clothes like Stella does for Adidas, do we agree?
19. Golden by TNA Girard Sweater: The perfect chunky sweater for Fall and Winter.
20. Banana Republic Demi Loafer: Leopard loafers are definitely a wardrobe staple and you can always count on them to take your look up a notch.
21. People I've Loved Things Will Work Out Enamel Pin: For all of you pins fans like me ;)
22. Leif Shop Sequin Moroccan Leather Slippers: Handmade in Morocco, aren't they cool?
23. Banana Republic Melton Wool Coat: Great coat!
24. H&M Lined Suede Chelsea Boots: If you're looking for classic booties...
25. H&M Leather Pencil Skirt: Sleek and sophisticated, wear it with pumps and a turtleneck or a blouse and heels ;)
26. Figs Wall Art by Giulia Bianchi: This would look great in a kitchen or dining nook, don't you think?
27. Waiting on Martha Coasters: Always love the contrast between marble and wood.
28. Yield Design Copper Planter: I guess I have set the record straight about my love for copper right now? ;)